Charging voltage: 4.2V
Nominal voltage: 3.7V
Nominal capacity: 800mAh @ 0.2C Discharge
Standard charge: 0.2C
Fast charge: 0.5C
Standard charging method:
0.2C CC (constant current) charge to4.2V, then CV(constant voltage
4.2V)charge till charge current decline to≤0. 01C
0.2C CC (constant current) charge to 4.2V, then CV (constant voltage 4.2V) charge until the charge current is less than or equal to 0.0IC
Standard charging: 3.0 hours (reference value)
Fast charge: 2 hours (reference value)
Maximum charging current: 1.0C
Overcurrent protection current: 4A
Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.75V
Storage temperature: 23"C±5°C
Landline battery characteristics:
1.Quality assurance: high-quality A-grade batteries, high capacity, low internal resistance, and large current discharge.
2. Stable performance: long cycle life: after 500 times of continuous charging and discharging, the battery capacity is not less than 85% of the rated capacity.
3. No memory effect: it can be used for charging and discharging at any time.
4. High safety: overcharge and overdischarge protection. PTC resistance protection, explosion-proof protection
5. Environmental protection requirements: SGS, CE, MSDS, UN38.3, UL and other certifications can be passed.
6. Cooperation: short delivery time, reasonable price, perfect service.
7. Applicable models: mobile power, security, miner's lamp, safety alarm, medical equipment, and other electronic digital products