Battery model: 1200mah
Nominal voltage: 8.64Wh-7.2V
Rated capacity: 1200- -3500mah can be customized
Cycle times: more than 300 times
Shelf life: 12 months
Working temperature: discharging: -20*-60° charging: 0*-45°
Protection function: overcharge, overdischarge, overcurrent, short circuit, etc.
Product advantages: customized development, direct sales, brand batteries, independent research and development of protection boards, mature, stable and reliable production technology
Application areas: medical equipment, ventilators, syringe pumps, infusion pumps, electrocardiographs, etc.
Similar products: 14.8V3.6Ah, 14.8V5.2Ah, 14.8V10Ah, 14.8V12Ah, etc.
Maintenance and maintenance of lithium batteries:
1. There is no need to deliberately ensure that every time it is discharged and then recharged;
2. For a period of time (recommended within 2 months), a deep charge and discharge under the control of the protection circuit can be done to correct the battery power statistics;
3. Batteries that have not been used for a long time should be placed in a cool place to reduce the speed of their internal self-purification reaction;
4. The protection circuit is also unable to monitor the self-discharge of the battery. The battery that has not been used for a long time should be charged with a certain amount of power to prevent the battery from being damaged by the excessive discharge caused by the self-discharge in the storage.
5. Can not be disassembled and modified, and can not be collided/squeezed by gravity;
6. It is forbidden to use in wet and watery places; it is forbidden to use in high temperature places.
Precautions for lithium batteries:
1. Please charge with a special charger for lithium battery
2. Please reverse the positive and negative poles in a hurry:
3. There is a safety device in the battery pack. To ensure safety, please dissect or change the structure of the battery in a hurry:
4. It is forbidden to use metal to directly connect the positive and negative electrodes to short-circuit:
5. It is strictly forbidden to immerse the battery in water.
6. It is strictly forbidden to drop, impact, squeeze, or puncture the battery:
7. If the battery is not used for 3 months, please fully charge the battery pack and store it. When not in use, it should be placed in a cool and dry environment.